2020 Democratic National Convention
July 13 - July 16
Milwaukee is set to host one of its biggest events. The 2020 Democratic National Convention (DNC) is a tremendous opportunity to showcase everything our city and state have to offer. We are going to need everyone’s help to make this event successful. That includes the corporate community, nonprofit sector, small-business community, and engaged city and state residents.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 50,000 visitors to Milwaukee
- Over $200 million economic impact
- More than 1,500 events throughout the region in just four days
- Over 400 buses transporting delegates and attendees
- More than 15,000 hotel rooms in the Greater Milwaukee area and regionally from Kohler to Madison to Lake Geneva
- Huge economic opportunity for everyone in and around Milwaukee
- Businesses big and small from all over the city and around the region playing a part to make this event successful
Keep up with the latest DNC news on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn by following @Milwaukee2020.
Get Your Business Involved
If you are interested in doing business with the 2020 Bid Committee or Local Host Committee, visit the Supplier Registration Portal at milwaukee2020.myconnxion. com/user/login.
If you are interested in volunteering during the 2020 Democratic National Convention, sign up at milwaukee2020.com to be contacted about opportunities.
Please feel free to refer any media inquiries to Kristin Settle, director of communications for VISIT Milwaukee. You may also use our b-roll and image library at platform.crowdriff.com/m/ visitmilwaukee for your own DNC needs.
We are creating talking points for you to share with your teams about why Milwaukee was chosen and what attendees can expect to experience when they are here. Check back for updates.